Terms and Conditions of Use
- All the contents on the site www.nuvogenie.com are owned by nuvogenie. It cannot be copied, modified, distributed, sold, published, transmitted, transferred, reproduced, translated, reposted, displayed in anyway.
- The information available on site nuvogenie.com is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- We view protection of Your privacy as a very important principle. We understand clearly that You and Your Personal Information is one of our most important assets. We do not use or disclose information about your individual visits to our website or any information that you may give us, such as your name, address, email address or telephone number, to any outside sources. Nuvogenie will never use any of your information without seeking your permission. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- Nuvogenie.com at its sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse provide service to anyone at any point of time without stating any reasons.
- Nuvogenie.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel or alter any contents related to products or service at any point of time without prior intimation. Product specifications are subject to change without prior notification.
We accept Paypal and Bank Transfers as payment for orders. For Bank Transfers payments, the order will not ship until the payment is cleared and received in full. For PayPal eCheck, we will not ship until the payment clears. Due to potential fraud and misuse, we may decide not to ship an order, or request additional verification information.
- This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, nuvogenie does not warrant that:
- This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- Nuvogenie will not be liable in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. Nuvogenie does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. It is our constant to keep the information on website up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.